Do you have an insightful article that you would like to share with the BMTT Community in a featured article or blog? If so, please contact [email protected]
posted on January 09, 2014 04:49
Your Life is a Soldier’s Story
- Your life is a soldier’s story, for you are constantly under attack from within and without. NEVER GIVE UP!
- Hill A has the most enemy resistance. Take Hill B instead. Take as many Hill B’s as you can. Soon you will surround Hill A and OVERCOME it.
- Find yourself an able bodied commander; FOLLOW and LEARN from him or her because you will one day become a commander too.
- LEADERSHIP is from the front. It always has been and always will be.
- Train as a team. Remember Hill A is well fortified and wants to kill you. TRAIN! TRAIN! TRAIN!
- COMMUNICATE your intentions, wants and needs to your team. They are best able to help you. No one wants to die from friendly fire.
- When you are tired, confused, frustrated, depressed, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK your problems.
Marlon Aldridge, Sr.
Battle Field Commander
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one!